Over the past few years, content marketing has grown to become a tool that marketers rely upon frequently. This is primarily because content marketing allows marketers to better connect with potential customers, practicing values such as transparency and authenticity. Thanks to the internet, it’s now easier than ever to invest in content marketing. Consider these statistics that help detail why you should invest in content marketing.
- According to ABG Essentials, content marketing rakes in conversion rates six times higher than other methods. Although content marketing may require more work, it’s well worth your time to do so.
- Content marketing is three times more useful than pit content marketing. This goes against the previous belief that paid searches were the most cost-effective marketing solution.
- Content marketing is three times more effective than outbound marketing. Additionally, content marketing is more than 60% cheaper.
- Over the past two decades, the number of advertisements that a consumer sees in a given day has increased by over 150%. Content marketing gives your business a chance to connect with consumers and stand out from the crowd.
- Content marketing allows you to connect with younger generations. Of those age 18 – 49, more than 50% get their news and information online.
Interested in learning more?Read full post